Ingredients: (one loaf)
3 ripe bananas
A pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger
½ bag of baking powder
A pinch of salt
A dash of vanilla extract
200g of Greek full-fat yogurt (or other full-fat yogurt)
150g Z-Ora Balance Bowl
Tuesday is my baking / food photo for starting / working from home morning. So here we are again! Today I was in dire need of banana bread. As my friend said; "Another lockdown, another banana bread".
However, this brown friend is inspired by my dear sister-in-law. With a hint of Bodile of course:
- Heat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Place all of the above - except the Z-Ora Mix - in a bowl and mix! Works best in a blender, but if you don't have one the stick blender works just as effectively.
- When the mixture is smooth, stir in the Z-Ora Mix.
- Grease a bread mould with butter. Pour in the dough mixture and put in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Take it out, even let it cool & you’re done!