A healthy and nutritious snack guaranteed to leave you with a refreshing and energising feeling this summer!
Ingredients: (1 person)
- 1 apple
- 1 heaped tbsp almond butter
- a handful of Z-Ora Strenght Bowl
What you need:
- Apple corer (or cut the core out later with a small knife per slice)
- Remove the core from the apple with the apple corer. Cut about 5 rings from the apple (depending on the size)
- Spread some almond butter on each ring.
- Divide the Z-Ora Strength Bowl over the apple rings.
- Stack the rings to serve or put them loose on a plate to eat right away! Recipe by Michelle Den Hollander of @michelles_good_food